Aluminium & Alumina
- Exclusive off take agreement for smelter grade alumina.
- Gramercy, Louisiana 3.77m tonnes of alumina.
- St. Ann Jamaica 7m tonnes of bauxite.
- Bauxite and alumina form the first two links in the aluminium value chain.
“This will be the foundation of our global bauxite & alumina marketing business”
“We believe we will utilize each partner’s strengths to create a successful & profitable long-term relationship”
- Concord management team previously involved with the smelter restart in 2015.
- Exclusive long term alumina supply agreement.
- Offtake agreement for billet production.
- Aldel is planning to invest and expand nameplate capacity.
- Aluminium billets are used to create extruded metal which is widely used in construction, automobile and aircraft manufacture, industrial machinery and consumer goods.
“Concord is pleased to join our global marketing team with Aldel’s well established European production facility, and we look forward to a successful partnership that will establish the Aldel brand in greater volume across the European aluminium manufacturing sector.”
“Aldel is pleased to have secured raw material for the future operations and growth of the smelter. Also, with the combined experience of Aldel and Concord’s marketing and technical support functions I am convinced we are be able to offer the best service to each of our existing and future customers.”